Serving all Engineering and Computer Science students, the Center works closely with your department to provide a road map for success. Stop by and we will help make sure you are ready for the next step along the way!
These are just some of the many ways we can serve you:
- General Education Advisement
- Lower Division Academic Advisement
- Facilitated Academic Workshops and Group Tutoring
- Provide most academic forms
- Specialized help for students in academic difficulty
For these and other services drop by the Center today!
- We are located in Jacaranda Hall (JD) 1501 (click to see map).
- Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- To schedule an advisement appointment, call (818) 677-2191.
The CECS Student Services Center also provides comprehensive tutorial and academic enrichment services for the Engineering and Computer Science Majors.
Click below for more details and the latest tutorial schedule: