Strength United is dedicated to ending abuse, empowering families and developing leaders.
We envision homes and communities free of abuse and violence where:
- Every child has a safe and nurturing childhood;
- Every caregiver has the resources to develop healthy children, youth and families;
- Individuals are empowered through equal access to opportunities and resources allowing them to heal and thrive;
- Students are developed into leaders who use what they learn to enrich others’ lives, strengthen communities and grow professionally;
- Volunteers become agents of positive change helping others and their community.
- Community members are welcomed to centers where they can gather, learn and work together to positively affect their community.