Coordinator: Dr. Ghaus-Kelley
Student Teaching Information
- Student Teaching Handbook
- Student Teaching Fact Sheet
- Cooperating Teacher Responsibilities - SED 554
- Cooperating Teacher Responsibilities - SED 555
- Student Teaching Calendar
Student Teaching Permission Numbers
Student teachers are formally evaluated at least once in SED 554, and twice, at midterm and end of semester in SED 555, both by the Cooperating Teacher and University Supervisor. These evaluations assess student teachers' competency in the California Teacher Performance Expectations (TPEs). Cooperating Teachers and University Supervisors will be emailed an Evaluator I.D. number, password, and web link to the student-teaching evaluation form, which they will submit online. For problems accessing these evaluations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Teaching Evaluation Forms (for reference only)
- Instructions for Online Evaluation Forms (all official evaluations must be completed online)
- Teacher Performance Expectations
Reminder: Each candidate’s teaching assignment lasts until the end of the semester or track for the school at which the candidate is assigned. A grade of Incomplete may be requested in special circumstances when a final evaluation must be submitted after the above deadlines. *SED 554 midterm evaluations or late final evaluations by arrangement. ^Seminar instructors’ grades are CR/NC.