This Spring 2014 semester an ELPS Tier I/MA faculty member will be selected as the recipient of the Leidner Faculty Award. The selected faculty member will receive a $1000.00 award. The procedures for submitting a letter for the selection process is identified below. The deadline date for submitting a letter of nomination is February 28, 2014.
Criteria for the Debbie Leidner Faculty Award
- Students may nominate a professor, full time or part time in the Tier I/MA program who has inspired him or her to pursue a career in educational leadership and school administration.
- Student letters shall address how the professor has inspired him or her and/or changed his or her view on education. Please limit your letter to two pages, double-spaced, 12 font.
- Students may only nominate one individual.
- No "form" letters will be accepted.
- No letters with more than one signature will be accepted.
Students are to email their nominating letter no later than February 28, 2014 to: email@example.com