Organizing an Event?
Want to Volunteer at an Event?
Hi Matadors!!!! My name is Brittany Swinson and I am the new Events Coordinator for the Michael D. Eisner College of Education. As a California State University Northridge Alumna, I love CSUN! It has been a dream come true to comeback and serve the very institution that helped mold and developed my love for event planning.
My working background is very diverse. I have a wide range of experience in hospitality management, event planning, and human resources. Throughout my career I have coordinated events ranging from the Annual Pier to Pier walk while at Sketcher USA to student outreach events including The Big Show, Tickle Me Tuesdays, and the Student Showcase here at CSUN. As a student, I served as the Director of Homecoming and Spirit in Associated Students, Peer Counselor for the Student Health Professionals Pre-Entry Program (SHP-PEP), New Student Orientation Leader, and Black Reign Dance Team President.
I am enthused about being back at CSUN and enhancing the events in the college. I look forward to collaborating with all departments and centers on current and new events. If you have sometime stop by and say hello .I’m located in the Dean’s office. My contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org at ext.5475
- As the Events Coordinator for the Michael D. Eisner College of Education I am here to help guide you all through the process of running a successful event.
- Once you fill out the event inquiry form that will be the starting point of our interaction. We will then schedule a meeting to meet face to face and go over your inquiry.
- After the meeting I will then create an event timeline with specific dates and deadlines that will help guide you through your event.
- Day before event: We will debrief the entire event and make sure that all areas are covered.
- Day of event: I will be the person of contact that handles direct contact with the facilities or venue; if you may need my assistance any further I will then become a liaison for your event.
- After the event: You are responsible for making sure the facility is cleaned before you leave.
- If your event requires volunteers please have them feel out the volunteer inquiry form below.
- Once volunteer have been confirmed each one will get an assigned spot for a time frame via email to advise them on their specific task.