CSUN prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, and sexual orientation in academic, extracurricular, and athletic programs and activities. If you feel that anyone in the Michael D. Eisner College of Education is discriminating against you on the basis of race, gender, ability, or other protected category, please bring it to the attention of your instructor, department chair, and/or the associate dean. In addition, visit the website of the Office of Equity and Diversity: http://www-admn.csun.edu/eqtydiv/ The website provides complaint forms, policies and procedures, and how to contact the Office of Equity and Diversity.
If you have comments, suggestions, or concerns regarding staff, administrators, or processes in a department or at the Credentials Office, first contact the Department Chair/Administrator in Charge (listed below) or the Credentials Office Director, Tina Torres. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, feel free to contact the Dean’s office at: 818 677 2590, or send an email to the Associate Dean, Beverly Cabello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deaf Studies – Dr. Flavia Fleischer x 5116 email@example.com
- Educational Leadership & Policy Studies – Dr. William De La Torre x 2591 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Psychology & Counseling – Dr. Shari Tarver Behring x2599 email@example.com
- Elementary Education – Dr. Rick Castallo x 2621 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary Education – Dr. Mike Rivas – x 2580 email@example.com
- Special Education – Dr. Sue Sears – x 2596 firstname.lastname@example.org