Please plan your schedule now to be prepared to attend the scheduled interview session(s) for the program to which you are applying, as there are no make-up interview dates available. Applicants who are unable to attend the interviews will be evaluated solely on the basis of their application packet information.
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 1- 3 pm
College Counseling/Student Services**
- Sunday, March 1, 2015, 8:45 am – 1:30 pm
Development, Learning, Instruction, & Evaluation*
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 2- 4 pm
Early Childhood Education*
- Thursday, February 12, 2015, 1- 3 pm or 4-6 pm
Applicants will be assigned to one two-hour group interview on one of the times above.
Marriage & Family Therapy*
- Monday, February, 9, 2015, 10 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday, February 11 , 2015, 10 am – 6 pm
- Thursday, February 12, 2015, 10 am – 12 pm
Applicants will be assigned to one two-hour group interview on one of the dates above.
- Saturday, February 21, 2015, 9 am – 2 pm
- Friday, February 13, 2015, 10 am – 1 pm
Interviews will be held on one of the above dates.
* All applicants to these programs will be interviewed.
** Select applicants to these programs will be notified for an interview by e-mail and U.S. mail. If you have not received notification about the interview process two weeks before the interviews, please contact our department office at 818/677-2599 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the program you applied to.