The following graduate courses are required for the masters and credential programs:
- ELPS 600 (.pdf)
- ELPS 650 (.pdf)
- ELPS 663 (.pdf)
- ELPS 664 (.pdf)
- ELPS 672 (.pdf)
- ELPS 675 (.pdf)
- ELPS 676 (.pdf)
- ELPS 681 (.pdf)
- ELPS 682 (.pdf)
- ELPS 688 (.pdf)
- ELPS 697 (.pdf)
The following are undergraduate courses and are not required for the masters or credential programs:
- ELPS 203 (.pdf) is a required course offered to ITEP undergraduate students earning a teacher credential
- ELPS 417 (.pdf) is a required course for students in the fifth year teacher credential program
Professional Administrative Services Credential-Tier II
Suggested Reflection Guidelines
Helping ELPS Students Reflect
The following questions were developed in an attempt to assist our ELPS candidates in completing the reflection assignment(s) that are either a course requirement or may be assigned by an Instructor.
Length of response will be assigned by individual instructor unless otherwise noted on ELPS 688 rubric.
- What have I learned from this assignment?
- What was the purpose of this assignment?
- What skills/dispositions/knowledge/understanding did I need in order to complete this assignment?
- What prepared to complete this assignment?
- How can I improve on this assignment?
- How can I follow-up on this assignment?
- What went well? What was disappointing?
- What should I do differently?
- How do the lessons learned from this assignment apply to my work as a current educator or as a future administrator?
Adapted from: The Art of School Leadership Thomas R. Hoerr