What We Believe
“For every complex issue there is a simple answer, and it is wrong.”
The problems of those struggling are always complicated and complex. There are never simple answers. In the Teaching Learning and Counseling Consortium faculty appreciate this complexity. We believe in...
- a holistic approach to working with families and individuals
- comprehensive collaboration with families and across academic and professional disciplines
- training educators and mental health providers to be agents of change in the community
- collective reflection, inquiry, and dialogue to create innovative solutions that resolve complex challenges
- honoring the differences and diversity of students, clients, and families.