Steps for Admission to the TEC Special Education Intern Program for Educators in Mild/Moderate Disabilities
1. Complete the following applications. Priority deadline for applications is July 1, 2008. Applications will be accepted after the priority deadline or until spaces are filled.
- University Application
- Credential Application (Education Specialist - Level 1. Submit to credential office)
- TEC Applicat ion
2. Once your TEC application is submitted, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
3.. Bring the following materials to the interview.
- Verification that application materials were submitted to the credential office or acceptance to credential program letter
- A copy of the following credential application materials:
- Statement of Objective
- Letters of Recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
4. Once all TEC interviews are completed and application materials reviewed, you will be notified regarding your admission to the TEC Special Education Intern Program.