Student Teaching Information
- Student Teaching Handbook
- Student Teaching Fact Sheet
- Cooperating Teacher Responsibilities - SED 554
- Cooperating Teacher Responsibilities - SED 555
- University Supervisor Fact Sheet
- Spring 13 554/555 PTE/TE pacing plans
Cooperating teachers will receive an email that will contain their Evaluator I.D. number, password, and web link to the student teaching evaluation. If there are any problems, send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" containing the name and email of the master teacher and student teacher.
- PACT (Performance Assessment for California Teachers)
- Online Evaluation (all official evaluations must be completed online)
- Evaluation Forms (for reference only)
- Teacher Performance Expectations
- Evaluation Terminology
- Assistance Plan
Coordinator of Student Teaching
Reminder: Each candidate’s teaching assignment lasts until the end of the semester or track for the school at which the candidate is assigned. A grade of Incomplete may be requested in special circumstances when a final evaluation must be submitted after the above deadlines. *SED 554 midterm evaluations or late final evaluations by arrangement. ^Seminar instructors’ grades are CR/NC.