Masters Program - Admissions
Program | Application | Classification | Candidacy and Graduation | Advisement
Science Education | Instructional Technology | Mathematics Education | English Education
Joint Induction - Teaching & Learning | MA Student Learning Outcomes
- Make an appointment with the graduate advisor.
- Additional information may be obtained from
- The Graduate Advisor reviews the 1295 form provided from Admissions and Records and classifies the candidate
- The Graduate Advisor signs and returns the 1295 form. It is then signed in Graduate Evaluations, and copies are distributed to the student, the Department, and Graduate Evaluations. As a result, the student receives the necessary info to register for classes.
- All fully classified candidates should complete a program plan in the first semester. The program plan lists all the courses s/he will take during the program. All MA students must submit this prior to completing 12 units of a program.
- All conditionally classified candidates arrange to meet the missing requirement(s): taking the UDWPE or the GRE (or MAT), etc. They submit a copy of scores to the Graduate
- Advisor who then completes a Request to Change Classification form, signed by the student and the Graduate Advisor. With this form we also usually submit the program plan, along with any necessary petitions.