Fall 2013 Admissions Interview Schedule
Please plan your schedule now to be prepared to attend the scheduled interview session(s) for the program to which you are applying, as there are no make-up interview dates available. Applicants who are unable to attend the interviews will be evaluated solely on the basis of their application packet information.
- Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 2:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
College Counseling/Student Services**
- Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Development, Learning, Instruction, & Evaluation*
- Tuesday, March5, 2013 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Applicants will be assigned to one two-hour group interview at one of the time slots above.
Early Childhood Education*
- Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. -or- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Applicants will be assigned to one two-hour group interview on one of the times above.
Marriage & Family Therapy*
- Monday, March 4, 2013 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7, 2013 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Applicants will be assigned to one two-hour group interview on one of the dates above.
Marriage & Family Therapy Master’s/School Counseling Credential*
- Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 8:45 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, 2013 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. -or-
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Interviews will be held on one of the above dates.
* All applicants to these programs will be interviewed.
** Select applicants to these programs will be notified for an interview by e-mail and U.S. mail. If you have not received notification about the interview process two weeks before the interviews, please contact our department office at 818/677-2599 or via email at email@example.com including the program you applied to.