How To Open A Credential File
Mail or deliver a completed Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program Application packet (including ALL of the items listed below) to the Credential Office.
CSUN – Credential Office
18111 Nordoff St.
Northridge, CA 91330-8265
- Completed Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program Application available at: http://www.csun.edu/education/cred/applications/index.htm under Services and Specialist Programs.
- Two letters of recommendation (You may use copies of the letters that you submitted to the ELPS Office.)
- Official, sealed transcripts reflecting your bachelor’s degree and all graduate work (transcripts from CSU Northridge may be unofficial).
- Your CBEST Verification Card or proof of passage of CSET Multiple Subject and CSET Writing.
- A valid copy of your Teaching (or Services) Credential – available at http://www.ctc.ca.gov/
- $25.00 money order or cashier’s check made payable to CSU Northridge (personal checks are not acceptable).