- Economics Forms FAQs
- Change in Program - Major & Minor - Use the Major/Minor Change paper forms if you have already completed 90 units, if your major does not allow online changes (rare), or if you are enrolled in a major through the Tseng College (extension), otherwise you should make the change through SOLAR (see below).
- Substitution/Waiver for the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
Use this form to request a substitution or waiver in the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics. Send an email from your CSUN account with the Subject Line "Course Substitution Request" to the appropriate department chair and include: (1) a completed substitution/waiver form and (2) supporting documents (i.e. course descriptions and/or syllabus, etc.) as attachments. A scanner is available for student use in computer lab JH 2129.
- Application for Bachelor's Degree and Diploma (.pdf)
- Economics Graduation Application Checklist (.pdf) (required for Economics majors)
- Undergraduate Degree Services FAQs
- Graduation Application Process
- Bachelor's Degree Date Change (.pdf)
- 4th Week Change of Schedule Request for Undergraduate Students (.pdf)
- Late Change in Academic Schedule- Undergraduate and 2nd Bachelor's Students Only (.pdf)
- Last 20% of Instruction and Retroactive Change in Schedule for Undergraduate Students (.pdf)
- Medical Withdrawal: Student Consent and Health Care Provider Guidelines (.pdf)
- Extra Unit Authorization (.pdf)
- Request for Third Enrollment (.pdf)
Updated July 17, 2014