Cyndi Paull, Insurance & Risk Management Specialist
Marlene Gale, Administrative Support to the Provost & VP of Academic Affairs
Lisa Telles, Risk Manager
In accordance with the CSU's Foreign Travel Insurance Policy (2011), all CSU faculty, staff and students traveling internationally on CSU business, must obtain Foreign Travel Insurance through Risk Management. In attending this workshop, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the requirements of the policy
- Learn best practices for obtaining Foreign Travel Insurance and how this affects eTravel Travel Authorizations and the paper Approval of Travel Form, and
- Understand the difference between High Risk and International destinations and the expectations that apply to each
Who Should Attend:
Faculty and staff planning to travel internationally on CSU business; and/or those responsible for assisting in international travel arrangements or reconciliation.
Faculty & Staff - Register for this session in Three Easy Steps:
- Visit CSUN's Employee Learning & Training site via the myNorthridge Portal: https://ds.calstate.edu/?svc=skillsoft&org=csun;
- Select the "Instructor Led Training Sessions" link under Upcoming Events, and scroll until you find the name and date of the program;
- Select "Actions," and select "Enroll in this Session."
Shortly after you successfully enroll, you’ll receive an email notification. If you click on the calendar icon in the message, your outlook calendar will open allowing you to place the item as an appointment on your calendar.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact the Human Resources at x 5168 at least 7 business days in advance of the program.
If you are interested in attending this session but unable to because of a conflict in when it is being offered; or have a topic for a suggested workshop or training, please let us know by accessing and completing this FORM.
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.