These programs are designed to assist students with their acclimation to the university environment. The program's goals are to give students a head start toward a successful college experience and the opportunity to begin building community with other students.
Our programs include:
- Residential Bridge
- Commuter Bridge
- Transfer Bridge
All of the Bridge programs with the exception of FreshStart, include an intense summer academic experience with academic credit.
Things to know about EOP Transitional Programs:
• All EOP first time freshmen are required to do a Transitional Program.
• Completing a Bridge Program will satisfy the Early Start requirements.
• All of these programs are free of charge.
The purpose of EOP Transitional Programs is to:
1) Expose the students to the demands of college;
2) provide the tools needed for students to successfully navigate these demands;
3) create a community of learners and critical thinkers;
4) develop support systems and student advocates; and
5) instill pride in their rich historical background and an appreciation for the diversity.