Each semester, the Office of Graduate Studies provides two tuition waivers for current teacher interns (Teaching Associates). In a given year, the department receives a total of four tuition waivers (provided that funding is available). Since there are typically more than four interns, the department has developed criteria for eligibility and priority to receive a tuition waiver.
- Student must be a current Psychology Department Teacher Intern.
- Student must not have external funding sources (e.g., fellowships) that provide full or partial tuition costs.
- Student is fully classified in his/her respective program area (Clinical; GE; HF).
- Seniority. Returning interns (from previous year) who have not received the waiver will have priority over new interns.
- Student did not receive tuition waiver in the past (only 1 semester tuition waiver per student).
- Student GPA. Teacher interns with the highest GPA will be given the next top priority (after seniority).
You may need to download a copy of the following software products to view the linked documents on this and other pages on this web site.