Additional Tickets will need to be requested on your Ticket Account Page prior to April 17th.
- After reviewing your commencement ticket email and successfully printing your tickets, please do the following to request additional tickets.
- Click the “View All Quick Links” drop down menu
- Click “View/Edit Settings”
- Click “Request additional Commencement Tickets”
- Select the amount of additional tickets desired. You can request up to 6 additional tickets
Request Additional Tickets Tutorial
Including: Password/Login, "Locked out of account", Can't locate tickets after receiving email confirmation of print
Most problems can be resolved by carefully following the step by step processes offered in the Ticket Tutorial above. If you cannot resolve your technical problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
Subject Line: Technical Difficulties
- CSUN email address
- ID Number
- Ceremony Date/Time
- Brief explanation of situation (must use one of the following)
- Password/Login (can't access your ticket account)
- Ceremony tickets are for the wrong ceremony
- Locked out of account
- Can't locate tickets but have received confirmation of them having printed
- Screen Shot (If able, please provide a screen shot of the page you are experiencing your technical problem)