Save the date! GradFest will be held on Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13 inside the Matodor Bookstore Complex from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
GradFest is a celebration of your accomplishments and serves as a one-stop-opportunity for commencement information, graduate paraphernalia, and much more as you prepare for your commencement ceremony and life after college.
We strongly encourage you to attend this special event. GradFest will be your one-stop for all your graduation needs.
While at GradFest you’ll be able to:
- Receive information about your graduation ceremony.
- Pre-order your cap and gown.
- Learn how to reserve up to seven guest tickets.
- Take a free cap and gown portrait. Please come dressed to impress and ready to go for your photo. Caps and gowns will be provided to you.
- Purchase graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames and other graduation-related items.
- Join the Alumni Association
- And much more…
Date: Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13
Time: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Location: Matador Bookstore Complex
We look forward to seeing you at the GradFest.