GradFest is a one-stop opportunity for many graduation needs. This year it will be held on Wednesday, March 11 and Thursday, March 12 inside the Matador Bookstore Complex from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is strongly encouraged you to attend this event but is not mandatory.
- While at GradFest students will be able to:
- Receive information about your graduation ceremony
- Pre-order your cap and gown
- Learn how to secure guest tickets
- Take a free cap and gown portrait. Please come dressed to impress and ready to go for your photo. Caps and gowns will be provided for you.
- Purchase graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames and other grad-related items
- Join the Alumni Association
- Learn about and contribute to the Senior Class Gift
Date: Wednesday, March 11 and Thursday, March 12
Time: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Location: Matador Bookstore Complex
We look forward to seeing you at the GradFest.