Registration for Attendees and Exhibitors opens on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 and concludes on Tuesday, March 5, 2019. There will be no On-Site Registration, you must register online and no later than Tuesday, March 5, 2019. Speakers will be contacted directly about their registration dates.
Please be advised that registering for the CSUN Conference denotes that you have read and agree to comply with the Registration Policies.
- There is no On-Site Registration.
- Conference Registration ends at 3:00 pm PST on Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
- Speaker Registration ends at 3:00 pm PST on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.
- All Registrations are non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Registrations for Pre-Conference Workshops will end when the workshop has reached capacity or when the conference registration has concluded.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- Discounts must be requested in advance (allowing 72 hours for processing); discounts cannot be applied after registering.
- Requests for Discounts for Attendees ends at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
- Requests for Discounts for Speakers ends at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm PST.
- Discounts cannot be applied to Pre-Conference Workshop fees.
- To ensure confirmation of Accommodation Services, requests must be made by 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, February 28, 2019. (Requests are made through the registration process.) On-site requests are subject to availability.
- Personal Care Attendants may not attend any conference activities without the registered participant they are assisting.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be available for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. Please check back in January 2019 for more information.