This Event Has Concluded
2018 CEUs through San Diego State University (SDSU)
CEUs will be provided by San Diego State University (SDSU) for $39 per 1.0 contact hours paid directly to SDSU (1.0 contact hours is equivalent to 10 hours of participation). The CSUN AT Conference has been approved for 1.0, 2.3, 2.7, & 3.1 continuing education units (CEU). The primary purpose of the CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed a noncredit educational program. This record can be used to give employers, professional associations and societies a uniform measure of short-term educational programs completed by an individual. CEUs are not academic units and do not appear on an SDSU transcript, and cannot be applied to degree work at institutions of higher education.
CEUs are offered only in the following increments based on participation. You are eligible to receiving credits for conference session and pre-conference workshop participation. Additionally, if you do not attend all the session times you can request CEUs for 10 hours of participation. No other increments are available.
- Partial Conference participation: 10 hours (1 CEU) = $39
- Full-Conference participation: 23 hours (2.3 CEUs) = $89
- Full-Conference plus Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop: 27 hours (2.7 CEUs) = $105
- Full-Conference plus Full-Day Pre-Conference Workshop: 31 hours (3.1 CEUs) = $120
Before You Go to the CSUN AT Conference
If you are interested in applying for CEUs, you must register and pay for your CEUs with SDSU. Registration begins 30 days prior to the start of the conference and ends on March 24, 2018. After March 24th, a late registration fee of $25 will be assessed in addition to the CEU fee. No registrations will be accepted after April 6, 2018. Register online via our secure website at http://ces.sdsu.edu/CSUN or by calling 619-594-5152.
While at the CSUN AT Conference
Verification of attendance of CEU registered attendees is required for SDSU to issue the CEU certificate.
- All pre-conference workshop attendees will have their attendance verified by the CSUN staff directly with SDSU. Nothing is needed to be done by the attendee.
- For conference general session attendance, each attendee must obtain and complete the 2018 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference CEU Registration Form (PDF) while at the conference and then remit the completed form to SDSU following the conference.
- Showcase Suites sessions and Exhibit Hall attendance do not qualify for CEUs.
For general session attendance verification, either download the 2018 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference CEU Registration Form (PDF), find a copy in the Conference Program or pick one up at the conference Customer Service table.
The 2018 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference CEU Registration Form (PDF) requires that you fill-in the title of the session and obtain the presenter's signature in order to verify attendance. It is required that you have this form completed during the session. The CSUN cannot help obtain signatures nor are speakers responsible to sign forms beyond their session time. You will not be eligible to obtain CEUs if you do not have signatures. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to meet the requirements for earning CEUs. Please note, all Showcase Suite sessions and Exhibit Hall attendance do not qualify for CEUs.
After the CSUN AT Conference
Attendees will remit their completed forms to SDSU. Contact 619-594-2517 for instructions. SDSU will accept scanned copies or faxes of the original form. Once received, SDSU will issue the CEU certificate to pre-registered individuals only.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (818) 677-2578.