33rd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
- Attendee Check-In is on the 2nd Floor of Seaport Tower
- Exhibitor and Booth Staff Check-In is on the 1st Floor in Grand Foyer
No On-Site Registration
- Attendee Registration concluded on Thursday, March 15, 2018. There will be no on-site Attendee, Exhibitor, or Speaker registration.
- Accessible HTML, EPUB, and DAISY formatted Conference Program and Hotel Menus are now available, courtesy of the DAISY Consortium.
- Session Schedule is available.
- Exhibit Hall Information
- Catch the Keynote Live Stream on YouTube Tuesday, March 20 at 5:30 PM (PDT).
- The Final Draft of Volume 6 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities (PDF) is now available.
2017 CSUN AT Conference in the Media
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Draws Record Crowds
- Technology conference helping people with disabilities - CW6
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available through San Diego State University (SDSU) for the Pre-Conference Workshops & General Sessions conducted during the CSUN AT Conference. If you are interested in CEUs, please review CEU Information page.