33rd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
Thank You to All Our Participants!
The 33rd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference has concluded. Many thanks go out to all the Speakers, Exhibitors, and Attendees who participated. All of you helped make our 2018 event amazing.
We look forward to seeing you all back next year at our fabulous new venue in Anaheim, CA.
Save These Dates
34th CSUN Conference
March 11 to March 15, 2019
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Attendee Registration concluded on Thursday, March 15, 2018. There will be no on-site Attendee, Exhibitor, or Speaker registration.
- Accessible HTML, EPUB, and DAISY formatted Conference Program and Hotel Menus are now available, courtesy of the DAISY Consortium.
- Session Schedule is available.
- Exhibit Hall Information
- Catch the Keynote Live Stream on YouTube Tuesday, March 20 at 5:30 PM (PDT).
- The Final Draft of Volume 6 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities (PDF) is now available.
2017 CSUN AT Conference in the Media
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Draws Record Crowds
- Technology conference helping people with disabilities - CW6
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available through San Diego State University (SDSU) for the Pre-Conference Workshops & General Sessions conducted during the CSUN AT Conference. If you are interested in CEUs, please review CEU Information page.
Subscribe to the Center on Disabilities Mailing List!
Activity Details 2 collaborators uploaded versions 1 - 23 Comment(optional) Write a comment @mention users to notify them.