32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
Thank You to All Our Participants!
The 32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference has concluded. Many thanks go out to all the Speakers, Exhibitors, and Attendees who participated. All of you helped make our 2017 event amazing. We are glad you could all join us at our fabulous venue in San Diego and we look forward to seeing you all back next year.
Save These Dates
33rd CSUN Conference
March 19 to March 23, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
San Diego, CA 92101
Call for Papers Dates
Science/Research Journal Track: August 24, 2017 - September 12, 2017
General Sessions Track: September 14, 2017 - October 3, 2017
- Volume 5 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
- The Accessible HTML, EPUB, and DAISY versions of the Conference program and hotel menus are available for download courtesy of DAISY.
- The General Sessions Schedule is available, subject to change. Please check Addendum for last minute schedule changes.
- Volume 4 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities has been published.
2017 CSUN AT Conference in the Media
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Draws Record Crowds
- Technology conference helping people with disabilities - CW6
The Preview Draft of the 2017 Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities (PDF) is now available for download! For the 2017 Conference we made some exciting changes to our timeline for the Journal in an effort to provide attendees a way to preview the research manuscripts for the sessions in Science/Research Track at the 2017 CSUN Conference. Please note, this preview version of the Journal is a pre-published draft and should not be used as a reference or cited. Changes and edits are anticipated before we publish later in Spring 2017.
Please visit the Center's Journal page for more information on the Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available through San Diego State University (SDSU) for the Pre-Conference Workshops & General Sessions conducted during the CSUN AT Conference. Please be sure to follow instructions on applying for CEUs through SDSU.