31st Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference
- Visit the 32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference page for more information about that event.
- The General Sessions Schedule is available, subject to change. Please check Addendum for last minute schedule changes.
- Accessible HTML, EPUB, and DAISY versions of the Conference program, as well as hotel menus, are available for download, courtesy of DAISY.
- Volume 3 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities has been published.
The Directory of Exhibitors at the 31st Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference is available. Please note that this list is tentative and is subject to change.
CSUN Conference in the Media
- Accessible Workplace Technology: Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Christopher P. Lu, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor.
- AFB AccessWorld® Magazine Editor's Page: CSUN 2016
- CSUN 2016 Conference Ushers in "The Year of Braille"
- Innovators use technology to connect people with disabilities to the digital landscape
- CSUN Conference Provides Hands-On Interaction with Latest Assistive Technologies
- Tech Conference For People With Disabilities Underway In San Diego
- Innovative Accessibility Automation Technology Enabled by TouchCommerce to be Presented at CSUN's Annual Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference
- USA TODAY: Facebook taps artificial intelligence for users with disabilities
- Blackboard Affirms Dedication to Accessibility
“WASHINGTON, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Blackboard Inc., the world's leading education technology company, is participating this week in the 31st annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference in San Diego, Ca., the company announced today.”
- Conference to Feature Latest Assistive Technology for People with Disabilities
- February 19th Pre-Event Webcast
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available through San Diego State University (SDSU) for the Pre-Conference Workshops & General Sessions conducted during the conference. Please be sure to follow instructions on applying for CEUs through SDSU.
Please visit our Journal page for more information on the Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities and Scientific/Research Track at the Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference.
CSUN Center on Disabilities
18111 Nordhoff St.
BH-110, Center on Disabilities
Phone: (818) 677-2578
Fax: (818) 677-4929