29th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference
The 2014 CSUN Conference was held in San Diego, CA from March 17 to March 22, 2014 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel.
The 29th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference has concluded. Many thanks go out to all the Speakers, Exhibitors, and Attendees who participated. All of you helped make our 29th event amazing. We are glad you could all join us at our fabulous venue in San Diego and we look forward to seeing you all back next year.
Save the Date
The date and the location of our 30th annual conference:
March 2 to March 7, 2015
Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
San Diego, CA
Call for Papers 2015
Calls for Papers for the 30th CSUN Conference will be held:
- Science/Research Track: August 4 - September 19, 2014
- General Sessions: August 25-October 10, 2014
Please fill out session surveys to help make the conference even better! Simply find a session in session list , click its title to open session details page, and click “Fill Out Survey About This Session” link at the bottom of the page.
On-Site Conference Check-In and Registration is closed.
Accessible HTML, EPUB, and DAISY versions of the 29th International Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference program, as well as hotel menus, are available for download, courtesy of DAISY.
The General Sessions Schedule for the 29th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference is now available. Please check Addendum page for last minute schedule changes and fill out session surveys.
The Directory of Exhibitors at the 29th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference is available. Please note that this list is preliminary and is subject to change.
CSUN Conference in the Media
The CSUN Conference is making a number of appearances in blogs, podcasts, radio programs, and broadcast television. The list below is just a sampling of mentions and discussions of the CSUN Conference:
- Pre-Event Webcast #1 on WebAble TV
- Stevie Wonder Touts Technology for Impaired | NBC 7 San Diego
- CSUN Conference Goes Strong in its 29th Year | CSUN Today
- Deborah Kendrick commentary: Technology goes a long way toward making all things equal | The Columbus Dispatch
- Accessible websites and mobile apps: hot topics at CSUN’s International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference | Lexology
- Echo-Sense CheckMates Network Glasses Launch Wearables for Blind & Visually Impaired at CSUN 29th Annual International Technology & Person with Disabilities Conference
Scientific/Research Track Call for Papers
The Scientific/Research Track Call for Papers is closed. For more information on the Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities and Scientific/Research Track at 29th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference, please visit our Journal page.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available through the AAC Institute for many of the Pre-Conference Workshops & General Sessions conducted during the conference. Please be sure to follow instructions on applying for CEUs through the AAC Institute. For more information, visit AAC Institute’s website.
CSUN Center on Disabilities
18111 Nordhoff St.
BH-110, Center on Disabilities
Phone: (818) 677-2578
Fax: (818) 677-4929