The Center on Disabilities (COD) is committed to the vision of an inclusive society where people of all abilities have the chance to achieve their goals and experience success. Through excellent training and research, we nurture learning and innovation to improve the world for people with disabilities.
COD sponsors assistive technology training programs to expand the awareness of professionals and introduce newcomers to the disability field, and hosts the largest international conference focused on the field of assistive technology.
News and Events
Save the date for the 33rd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference:
March 19 - March 23, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
San Diego, California
- Call for Pre-Conference Workshop Proposals opens on Thursday, September 14, 2017.
- Volume 5 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
- Updated Training Programs section and registration for ATACP training in 2017 are available.
- On October 22, 2015, the Center on Disabilities was proud to receive CSUN Oviatt Library’s 2nd Annual Open Access Award.
- CSUN launches two new master’s degrees in assistive technology.