The Center on Disabilities (COD) is committed to the vision of an inclusive society where people of all abilities have the chance to achieve their goals and experience success. Through excellent training and research, we nurture learning and innovation to improve the world for people with disabilities.
COD sponsors assistive technology training programs to expand the awareness of professionals and introduce newcomers to the disability field, and hosts the largest international conference focused on the field of assistive technology.
News and Events
Save the date for the 33rd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference:
March 19 - March 23, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
San Diego, California
- Volume 5 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
- On October 22, 2015, the Center on Disabilities was proud to receive CSUN Oviatt Library’s 2nd Annual Open Access Award.
- The Center on Disabilities (COD) is proud to announce that the third volume of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities (2015) is now available online.
- Updated Training Programs section and registration for ATACP training in 2017 are available.
- CSUN launches two new master’s degrees in assistive technology.