Student Services Center and EOP Satellite

  • David Nazarian

    Alumnus Drives $25 Million Initiative

Upper Division Mentoring

Upper Division Mentor
Appointment Information for

  • Business Law
  • Finance
  • Insurance and Financial Services
  • Management
  • Marketing
  • Real Estate

Schedule an appointment through  

(Please use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome for your web browser)

In consideration of other students, please be prompt. Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.  Students who arrive late will be asked to reschedule.

Students who are on probation or academically disqualified must contact the Student Services Center for advisement.

  1. Applying for Graduation: If you are applying for graduation, please bring a completed Degree Progress Report/Planner, make sure your DPR/Planner is complete and all your courses are planned. There should be no red on your DPR/Planner. All courses should be completed, marked as IP (In Progress) or marked as PC (Planned Course). If you need help in completing your DPR/Planner, please visit

    The Application for Bachelor's Degree and Diploma is available on Admissions and Records forms website, (.pdf version)
  2. Change of Major or Minor: If you are changing/adding majors or minors, you will also need an updated Degree Progress Report/Planner. Students who have completed 90 or more units need to submit the paper Change of Major(.pdf) or Minor(.pdf) form.

    Beginning March 28, students who have completed less than 90 units may add, change or drop their major/minor online by visiting their myNorthridge account.
    A tutorial is available online at
  3. Course Planning: If you need help planning classes, you may bring an updated Degree Progress Report/Planner (DPR/Planner).