You do not need an appointment in order to request a change of major or minor.
Students who have completed less than 90 units may add, change or drop their major/minor online by visiting their myNorthridge account. A tutorial is available online at: http://www.csun.edu/admissions-records/change-major-minor.
Students do not need to schedule an appointment in order to apply for graduation. Please follow the steps below:
- Print and fill out the Application for Bachelor's Degree and Diploma. This form is also available in the Associate Dean's Office in JH 3109.
- Complete the Degree Progress Report/Planner. All courses should be completed, marked as IP (In Progress), or marked as PC (Planned Course). If you need assistance with completing your DPR/Planner, please visit: http://www/csun.edu/admissions-records/degree-progress-report-and-planner-guide.
- Drop off the documents listed above in the Associate Dean's Office in JH 3109 for review.
- Once your form has been reviewed, you will receive an email from the Upper Division Mentor.
- Pick up your approved form from JH 3109.
- You must provide your student ID card or a picture ID when picking up any documents from our office.
- You must submit all of your application materials to Undergraduate Degree Services, located in Bayramian Hall Room 170.
- You must pay the appropriate processing fee ($47 or $57 if applying late). For graduation application deadlines, please visit the Undergraduate Degree Services website: http://www.csun.edu/admissions-records/uds/calendar.
Note: Forms are processed in the order they are received and are not signed during appointments. It may take approximately 10-15 business days to process forms.
To schedule an appointment, please call the Associate Dean's Office at (818) 677-2466 or visit in person in JH 3109.
Please bring a copy of your Degree Progress Report from the current month to your appointment.