Review Material for the Statistics Exam
You are going to take a multiple choice exam in statistics. The following material should help you prepare for the exam.
- The Top Ten Concepts in statistics that you are expected to know
- Statistics Review - PowerPoint presentation
- A Glossary of Statistical Terms used in the statistics exam.
- Statistical Formulas you need to know for the statistics exam. You may not use any notes on the exam itself. This list is to help you prepare.
- A list of Popular Textbooks that you can use in your review.
- A Cross Listed Reference Quide that shows you the chapters or sections of each of the popular textbooks that explain the top ten concepts in statistics. There are also references for the sections of http://www.davidmlane.com/hyperstat/
- http://www.davidmlane.com/hyperstat/, an "Introductory Statistics Book and Online Tutorial for Help in Statistics Courses" with lots of material about statistics.
- There is also more video material available in Statistics.