EXAM RULES & INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE PRINT OUT AND READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU COME TO THE EXAM
- Show up 10 Min. before the scheduled exam time with a CSUN Picture ID plus one other official picture ID (ex: Drivers' license, California ID, Passport).
- A marker pen and a transparency sheet for scratch work. A calculator will be provided. A 3x5 card is available upon request to note the top ten concepts missed. Please do not bring any other books or materials to the exam.
- Please do not bring any electronic devices with you, particularly cellphones. Any violation of this policy will result in an automatic fail in the BUS302L lab.
- The exam proctors will call your name and assign you to a computer in the LAB. No one will be allowed in the exam room 10 minutes after the designated start time. If you are late, you will lose your reservation and will have to start all over again.
- Check to see if your name appears on the screen. It is important to sit at the right terminal because each student, even those taking the same LDC subject area, has a different randomly selected exam.
- Please wait for all students to be seated before starting the exam. Remember, once you open an exam, the clock starts ticking.
- There are no breaks allowed during the exam.
- Select the Exam that you wish to take.
- Click the “Begin Quiz” button at the bottom of these instructions. (Your allowed time of 35 minutes starts after you click on this button.)
- Maximize the screen by clicking the icon › on the right hand top corner of the screen.
- When you are finished with the exam, click on “Submit” and then click on “View Results”.
- We recommended you take two exams in the same exam session. Each exam has 16 questions. Be sure to save each of your answers as you take the exam because the computer will not accept your answers after the allowed time expires.
- IF YOU OPEN AN EXAM, IT WILL BE COUNTED AS A TAKE.
- Please note that the following activities will be considered as cheating on the exam and will be subject to appropriate penalties:
- ATTEMPT TO OPEN other programs or browser screens on the exam terminal.
- Writing down the text of questions to take them out of the room.
- Asking for help from other students or consulting books, materials, notes, etc.
- Attempting to log into the system from outside JH 1105.