B.A., Communication Disorders

The Communication Disorders and Sciences major involves studies in the disciplines of speech and hearing sciences, audiology and speech-language pathology. The undergraduate program offers an emphasis in either Audiology or Speech-Language Pathology, and the graduate program offers an emphasis in Speech-Language Pathology.

M.S., Communicative Disorders

The Masters Degree is the professional entry-level requirement for employment as a speech-language pathologist. Completion of the Baccalaureate and Masters Degree programs in Speech-Language Pathology enables students to satisfy the academic requirements for: License in all states to practice in medical, rehabilitative or private practice settings; Education credentials in all states for employment in public …

Clinical-Rehabilitative Services Credential

The Speech Language Pathology Services Credential (Language, Speech and Hearing Services and Audiology) is designed for persons who wish certification to serve exceptional individuals as language, speech and hearing specialists, and/or as audiologists.