How Do I Prepare...
How to Search for Jobs or Internships
Log in to SUNlink. If you have not used SUNlink before, you must complete and submit the registration form.
Before applying for jobs:
- Complete or update your profile by clicking 'Profile' on the bar across the top of the screen, then selecting 'Academic Profile'
- Make sure your GPA and other academic information (graduation date, major, etc.) is correct and up to date
- Upload your résumé, cover letter, etc. by clicking 'Documents' at the top of the screen
- Click 'Jobs/Experiential Learning', then 'SUNlink Jobs'
- Make a selection under the 'Show Me' drop down menu, e.g. 'all job listings', then click 'Search'
- To further refine your job search, choose a particular position type such as 'Work Study' or 'Internship' and click 'Search'
- Apply for positions as instructed by the employer