Your student's future is important to us. The Career Center and CSUN campus community are here to help your student succeed and make the most of their college experience.
Our staff is available to provide your student with assistance in many areas, including:
- Choosing or changing majors.
- Exploring jobs related to majors.
- Creating career interest inventories.
- Finding direction and a sense of purpose.
- Making career decisions.
- Arranging informational interviews with CSUN alumni and potential employers.
- Providing internship and job shadowing experiences.
- Helping with graduate school applications.
- Locating on and off-campus jobs.
- Instructing students on resume and interview techniques.
- Making connections and building skills.
The most important role you can play is to encourage your student to take advantage of the programs and services we have to offer and to get started early in college. For more information on helping your student, read through our Guide to Career Services.