Friday, November 01, 2013
Maximum load: 13 units. For exceptions, see the Semester Bulletin (link above) or the Undergraduate Studies website.
Saturday, November 02, 2013
Last day (i.e., 60% point) to qualify for a pro-rated refund (minus $10) for Fall 2013. Students who remain enrolled after this date may not need to repay financial aid.
Wednesday, November 06, 2013
- Register online beginning with your appointment day and time and thereafter, through the end of the Late Registration Period.
- Maximum load: 13 units. See exceptions on the Undergraduate Studies website.
- Repeating courses is permitted beginning January 16, 2014.
Monday, November 11, 2013
Monday only: Campus closed; no instruction. Saturday classes will meet on November 9.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The Student Services Center in Bayramian Hall closes at 5:00 pm today, the eve of Thanksgiving Recess.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Thursday, November 28 1:00 am - Sunday, December 01 11:45 pm
Campus closed; no instruction. No Saturday classes on November 30.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Previously disqualified students should apply for Fall 2014 admission no later than today, the last day of the initial filing period.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Last day of formal instruction for Fall 2013.
- Deadline to submit graduate thesis, project, abstract and/or dissertation for Fall 2013.
Maximum load: 13 units
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- No appointment required.
- Repeating courses is permitted beginning Thursday, January 16, 2014.
- Maximum load: 16 units for undergraduate students in good academic standing.
Wednesday, December 11 6:00 am - Tuesday, December 17 11:45 pm
Fall 2013 final exams will be held from Wednesday-Tuesday, December 11-17. Your final exam schedule will display under "My Current Classes" in myNorthridge. Always confirm the date and time of your final exams with your professors. Grades are posted online approximately one week after finals.
Monday, December 23, 2013
- Component 1 - Online Courses: December 23, 2013 - January 15, 2014
- Component 2 - Traditional and Online Hybrid Courses: January 2-17, 2014
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Last day of Fall 2013 semester.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Wednesday, December 25 12:15 am - Wednesday, January 01 11:45 pm
Campus closed; no instruction except for Winter Term 2014, Component 1: Online Courses. Contact the Tseng College for more information.