Wednesday, January 01, 2014
Tuesday, December 24 12:00 am - Wednesday, January 01 11:45 pm
Campus closed; no instruction except for Winter Term 2014, Component 1: Online Courses. Contact the Tseng College for more information.
Thursday, January 02, 2014
- Component 1 - Online Courses: December 23, 2013 - January 15, 2014
- Component 2 - Traditional and Online Hybrid Courses: January 2-17, 2014
Saturday, January 11, 2014
The first Financial Aid payments for Spring 2014 start this week (weekly hereafter).
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Students may enroll in courses they are repeating at CSUN starting today.
Monday, January 20, 2014
- Last day to drop ALL classes and qualify for a full refund (minus $10).
- Wait listing continues through Sunday, January 26.
Campus closed; no instruction.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Late Registration and Schedule Adjustment begin.
- Maximum load: 16 units.
- Wait listing for closed classes continues through Sunday, January 26, 2014.
- No permission is needed to add classes (except for restricted classes) until Monday, January 27.
- A $25 Late Registration fee is charged to add classes when you are currently not enrolled in any units.
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Verify Saturday meeting dates in the "Meeting Information" section of Class Search.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Wait listing for closed classes ends at 11:59 pm.
Monday, January 27, 2014
- Request a permission number from the instructor to add classes.
- Wait listing is no longer available.
- Late Registration continues online through Friday, February 7, 2014.
Friday, February 07, 2014
Last day to add with permission, drop or change grading basis online through self-service registration. Forms and signatures are required hereafter.
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Enrollments recorded by the end of the 3rd week of instruction (i.e., February 7) are considered official and unalterable.
- To adjust your schedule during the 4th week of instruction, February 10-14, you must request the formal approval of the instructor and department chair of the course using the "4th Week Only Change of Schedule Petition."
- Turn in the completed petition to Admissions and Records in the Student Services Center no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, February 14.