- Students must be enrolled in a COBAE course to have login / printing privileges.
- No food or drinks allowed at any time in the lab.
- No computer games, movies or videos not pertaining to courses are allowed.
- Cell phones are not permitted to be used in the lab.
- No offensive or pornographic materials should be viewed or printed.
- Any large print jobs during busy hours will be deleted by the lab assistants.
- Do not modify system configuration or applications.
- Do not share your account with anyone or your account will be banned from lab use.
- You must properly be logged onto the system using your campus account.
- Please keep your work area neat and clean, free of trash and excess print outs. .
- No loud talking or using cell phones in the lab.
- Users must log off the system before leaving the labs.
- Do not save personal data on the workstations. Save them to your Campus Udrive or USB memory stick.
If you have any questions, or do not understand the rules and regulations, please ask the lab assistants or staff on shift for assistance.
Anyone caught breaking the rules will be banned from the labs. Thank you for your cooperation.