Yanbo Jin, Director
List Advisory Board or Community Board Members: Not available
The key mission of the center is to pursue scholarly research and publications related to China's finance and business through collaboration with faculty and researchers from China. To carry out this mission, the Center has invited two visiting scholars from leading universities in China to come to the center to collaborate on research during the academic year of 2011-12. Together we will conduct research on China's financial market and write papers for publication.
1. To continue research collaborations with Chinese visiting scholars on issues related to China's finance and business.
2. To visit Universities in China and conduct exchanges on both research and teaching.
1. Facilitate the pursuit of scholarly projects and publications related to China's finance and business.
2. Provide professional and advisory services to faculty, students, and community through seminars, visiting China, internships, independent studies, and training programs.
3. Promote exchange of China's finance and business information through creating databases, working papers, published papers, websites, visiting research fellows, and updating regulatory and policy changes in China.
4. Conduct research that leads to a better understanding of the dynamic business relationship between the U.S. and China.
1. Collaborate on research with Chinese visiting scholars.
2. Conduct research seminars on research issues related to China's finance and business.
3. Visit Chinese Universities to exchange information on research and teaching related to both China and US finance and business.
Our connection with the Chinese research community and frequent exchanges with visiting scholars from China's leading Universities.