- Writing a Business Report (pdf).
- Short Business Report Format 1 (html)
*** Please check with your instructor regarding the style of report required for your section.
- Short Business Report Format 2 (doc)
- Writing Tips (pdf)
- Avoiding Plagiarism (pdf)
- Citing Electronic Documents (pdf)
- Case Write Up Evaluation (Grading) Form (pdf)
- Sample Letter (pdf)
- Sample Memo (pdf) (Please note that there is no explicit length limit on a "memo" (e.g. no more than two paragraphs). The length should be determined by the nature of the assignment and should be sufficient to properly cover all relevant issues in that assignment.
The CSUN Learning Resource Center's Writing Center is staffed with graduate students enrolled in the Master's in English program. They can help you with writing reports, research papers, business letters, resumes, etc. Consultants in the Writing Center can also help you develop effective strategies for time management, reading, notetaking, and test taking. Click here for more information.
The Owl web site at Purdue University has additional information on how to write and format a business report using MLA guidelines. Click here for more information.
Oral Communication Guides and Other Forms
- Role Challenge Team (pdf)
- Suggestions for Making Effective Presentations (pdf)
- Presentation Evaluation Form (pdf)
- Guide for Effective Informal Presentations (pdf)
- Ten Points about Powerpoint (htm)
- Communicating With Email: Some Helpful Rules (pdf)