Welcome to the Bookstein Institute for Higher Education Home Page.
"To empower others to reach their potential in the field of taxation and to serve the unmet needs of the underprivileged in our community"
- Harvey Bookstein, Founder
The Bookstein Institute strives to be the hub for education, scholarship, and community service in taxation in the Greater San Fernando Valley.
View our video here.
- Promotes advanced education in the area of taxation through the support of a skills-based, practice-oriented Master of Science in Taxation degree program;
- Supports professional growth and development of students pursuing a career in the field of taxation;
- Facilitates the pursuit of scholarly projects in the field of taxation;
- Facilitates service learning opportunities for our students in taxation through partnerships with community organizations.