David R. Lazarony Memorial Scholarship 2017
The David R. Lazarony Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a BSBA in Real Estate major who has demonstrated both academic excellence and a dedication to current and future community service.
Scholarship amount: $1,000
- Have an overall minimum grade point average of a 2.90.
- Have completed at least one upper division real estate course ((i.e. BLAW 412, BLAW 414, BLAW 416, BLAW 418, BLAW 481, FIN 338, FIN 433, FIN 439).
- Provide a current resume.
- Provide a one page personal essay describing the following:
- How this scholarship will help you in your academic pursuits in real estate at CSUN.
- What are your career plans in real estate.
- What are your current community service activities (both on/off campus) and what are you continuing plans for giving back to your community.
- Submit web form below
- April 5, 2017