Total compensation includes your salary and the value of your benefit package, based on your appointment type and bargaining/non-bargaining unit. As an employee of the CSU system, you have terrific health and retirement benefits. For more information on each of the items listed below, view the Benefits Administration homepage.
The following benefits and services, added to your salary, make up the CSU comprehensive benefits package:
- Income protection benefits including life insurance and disability
- CalPERS retirement
- Investment options for future financial security: 403(b), 457, 401(K)
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Pre-tax parking deduction plan
OTHER BENEFITS & SERVICES:
- CalPERS Long term care insurance
- CSU fee waiver program
- Auto/home owners insurance
- Housing programs
- Credit union services
To see the equivalent value of your total compensation, use the Total Compensation Calculator.