The Open Enrollment period for Benefits Eligible Employees will take place from Monday, September 11, 2017 through Friday, October 6, 2017.
Open Enrollment is an opportune time to evaluate your current benefits and review what makes the most sense for you and your family going forward. Any changes made during the Open Enrollment period will be effective January 1, 2018.
During the Open Enrollment period, employees may enroll-in, change or cancel Health, Dental, Vision, Flexcash, Dependent Care Account (DCRA), Health Care Reimbursement (HCRA) or Voluntary Benefit Plans. This year you will have the option to purchase the VSP Premier Plan, an enhancement to the basic vision insurance plan. This plan offers a higher level of benefits for lenses, contacts and frames each calendar year.
In order to assist you, the Office of Human Resources will be hosting a Benefits and Wellness Fair on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. in the Student Recreation Center (SRC). Benefit plan representatives will be available to answer your questions and several of our campus partners will be present, sharing information, products and services available on campus to support your wellbeing. In addition, join us for a free health screening, tour of the SRC & Oasis Center, and Walkability Wednesday. View the Benefits and Wellness Fair page to view the day's agenda.
You will make changes to your benefit elections in the myNorthridge portal (https://auth.csun.edu/cas/login), via the "Enroll In My Benefits" Link in the Human Resources / Employee pagelet on the Staff tab.
- For comprehensive information including a New Open Enrollment Guidebook, to review your plan options and the 2018 premium rates, visit the CSU Open Enrollment website by logging into the CSYou portal at: https://csyou.calstate.edu/openenrollment
- Please note change for the Blue Shield 2018 Plan: The Away From Home Care program will no longer be offered.
- View a tutorial video on how to enroll and manage your benefit elections at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKp2BzIW3tM&feature=youtu.be
- If you haven't already done so, don't forget to submit a signed eBenefits Self Service Electronic Signature Authorization Form to Human Resources. This form must be on file for your electronic benefit elections to be validated.
- If you have reviewed the Open Enrollment information, the plan premium rates, and are satisfied with your current elections and do not wish to make any changes, no further action is needed.
Choose Well, Live Well, Be Well
Check Out These Additional Services: