The A.S. Matador Reporter is a shared full-page ad in the Daily Sundial that is available through A.S. for all CSUN departments, offices and student clubs and organizations.
You can reserve a small space up to 3 inches by 3 inches to place your ads. Ads are placed every Tuesday and Wednesday, but space is limited. Use the form below to reserve your ad space. Please do not contact the Daily Sundial for the Matador Reporter service.
- Fill out the online form and upload artwork that meets the requirements.
- Submit by Friday before the week you’d like to run your ad.
- Each ad will run for a week unless space is available for additional time.
- Ads do not run in color, so use large fonts and boldface letters to ensure clarity.
- JPEG (72-150 DPI), PDF, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files are all acceptable.
- EPS, PSD and AI files are accepted if outlined.
- Artwork should be in landscape or portrait format.
- Microsoft Publisher files are not acceptable.