What is the purpose of ARF and what does it do for retired faculty?
The ARF Constitution (Article II. Purposes) states that the Association's goals
- To secure and enhance the status, rights, and privileges of the retired faculty of
California State University, Northridge.
- To encourage those in a retired status to carry on their scholarly endeavors as
contributing members of the academic community.
- To contribute to the University in its mission by providing
research and scholarship
funds and endeavors by whatever additional means the Association may determine.
- To help full-time faculty prepare for retirement and to help new retirees adjust to
their new status and careers.
- To provide for the general welfare of faculty in retired status.