Calendar of Activities for the fall of 2016 and beyond
Please come back often to check on our progress below
Meanwhile, note that our regular meetings take place at 2 p.m. on the second Wednesday of September, October, November (except in 2016), February, and March.
Our Board meets regularly every month (except December, June, July and August), on the second Wednesday of the month, at 11 a.m.
Unless otherwise noted, all our meetings are held at the Orange Grove Bistro (aka University Club.
In addition, many of our members participate in one of our Special Interest Clubs
Here's what the committee have planned for us as of now
- ember 14, 2016 -- Elyce Wakeman -- Topic: TBA
- October 19, 2016 -- RRobin Abcarian -- Topic: TBA
- November 9, 2016 -- Amir Hussain
(Religious Studies) -- Topic: TBA
- January 14, 2017 -- Annual Thank God the Holidays are Over Banquet
- ebruary 8, 2017 -- Heidemarie Lundblad (Accounting & Information Systems) --Topic: Ombudsmen
- March 8 217 -- Sandy Banks (Journalism) or Colin Donahue -- Topic: Campus Planning
- April 7, 2017 -- Field Trip to the Nethercutt Museum
- May 13, 2017 -- Our Annual Spring Memorial Luncheon and presentations by ARF Memorial Scholarship Award Recipients
- June 3, 2017 --cnic/General Meeting/ Election of Officers