Calendar of Activities for the fall of 2014 and beyond
Please come back often to check on our progress below
Meanwhile, note that our regular meetings take place at 2 p.m. on the second Wednesday of September, October, November, February, and March.
Our Board meets regularly every month (except December, June, July and August), on the second Wednesday of the month, at 11 a.m.
Unless otherwise noted, all our meetings are held at the University Club.
In addition, many of our members participate in one of our Special Interest Clubs
Here's what the committee have planned for us as of now
September 10, 2014 -- John Noga (Computer Science) will discuss Computer Security
- October 8, 2014 -- Steven Stepanek (CSU Faculty Trustee) will take "A Look at the Role of the CSU Faculty Trustee."
- October 22, 2014 -- Bus tour of wineries in Santa Ynez Valley with lunch provided.
- November 12, 2014 -- Jane Prather (Sociology, Emeritus) -- "Little Rock Central High School class of 1958 – Fifty-five years later."
- January 17, 2015 -- Our Annual Thank God the Holidays are Over Banquet.
- February 11, 2015 -- Larry Caretto (Mechanical Engineering)-- "Energy for Your Future."
- March 11, 2015 -- Jim Dole (Biology) --Southern Africa Photo Tour
- April 1, 2015 -- Field Trip to the California Science Museum with Space Shuttle Exhibit
- May 9, 2015 -- Our Annual Spring Memorial Luncheon and presentations by ARF Memorial Scholarship Award Recipients
- June 6, 2015 -- Picnic/General Meeting/ Election of Officers