Calendar of Activities for the fall of 2015 and beyond
Please come back often to check on our progress below
Meanwhile, note that our regular meetings take place at 2 p.m. on the second Wednesday of September, October, November (except in 2016), February, and March.
Our Board meets regularly every month (except December, June, July and August), on the second Wednesday of the month, at 11 a.m.
Unless otherwise noted, all our meetings are held at the Orange Grove Bistro (aka University Club.
In addition, many of our members participate in one of our Special Interest Clubs
Here's what the committee have planned for us as of now
- September 9, 2015 -- Jim Allen, "Riding the Rails"
- October 14, 2015 -- Kim Karels (CSUN Biology) & students will tell us all about our biology program in Ecuador.
- November 4, 2015 -- Richard Anderson (UCLA Poli. Sci.)will talk about Putin's Russia and what to expect.
- January 16, 2016 -- Our Annual Thank God the Holidays are Over Banquet.
- February 10, 2016 -- Claire White (Religious Studies), "Cognitive Science and Religion"
- March 9, 2016 -- Brenda Kanno (Biology), "History of the CSUN Botanic Garden."
- April 6, 2016 -- Field Trip to the Norton Simon Museum.
- May 14, 2016 -- Our Annual Spring Memorial Luncheon and presentations by ARF Memorial Scholarship Award Recipients
- June 4, 2016 -- Picnic/General Meeting/ Election of Officers