This is a tutorial for class scheduling staff only. No log in is required.
This guide reviews how CSUN staff granted security access to the Schedule of Classes (SOC) update class sections using the Update Sections of a Class component for the following pages: Class Status and Class Enrollment Limits.
This component displays information in a convenient grid making it easy to modify multiple class sections for the following fields: class status, consent, enrollment capacity and schedule print. Timesaver Tip: Use the customize tool to consolidate selected fields into one page.
- Log into myNorthridge Portal at www.csun.edu.
- Under the Staff Tab, click SOLAR SA on the menu.
- Click Update Sections of a Class on the right.
On the Find an Existing Value page:
- Enter the Term
- Enter a Subject
- Enter the Catalog Nbr (if known)
- Click Search
The Update Sections of a Class page displays.
- Click View All to reveal all sections. The default lists the first 8 class sections.
- Modify the following fields as needed: Class Status, Consent, Schedule Print and Enrollment Capacity.
- Click SAVE to save changes.
This picture shows a consolidated view from the Class Status and Class Enrollment Limits pages using the Customize link. Give it a try. You can always return to the system default at any time. Learn more.