This is a tutorial for class scheduling staff only. No log in is required. It describes the purpose and format options for a specific SOC report.
For step-by-step instructions on how to run an SOC report, go to Run SOC Reports.
The NRSR0160 - SOC Error Report is used to audit class data during the schedule build period. The report will only produce an output file (PDF) when one of the following scheduling errors and/or warning messages exist:
- Access of APPROVE for secondary instructor
- Class Meeting Info has not been entered
- Class section wrong length (missing a leading zero)
- Drop Consent not N (change I or D to the only valid value = N)
- Duplicate section (section number not unique - S1, S2, S3 or R1, R2, R3, etc.)
- Instructor assigned grading code of POST (valid values = Approve or Grade)
- Pat field value has not been entered (time and room has been entered but the Pat field is missing)
- Mismatch - Class section = '01' Associated Class = '5'
- Mismatched GE footnotes (course and class discrepancies)
- Mismatched course levels (course and class discrepancies)
- Total Load Factor less than >1