This is a tutorial for class scheduling staff only. No log in is required. It describes the purpose and format options for a specific SOC report.
For step-by-step instructions on how to run an SOC report, go to Run SOC Reports.
The NRSR0025 - SOC Report 2 produces a description of classes offered by class number, course number or instructor within Academic Group (college) and Academic Organization (department).
Run this report during the dean’s final office review and beyond to view:
- Catalog and class discrepancies
- Class level missing or incorrect (Basic Data page, Course Attribute)
- Class GE Footnotes (GEFN) missing or not correct (Course Attribute)
- Classes with no remaining seats, helpful to chairs when deciding on adding more class sections
- Course CS number data is missing
- 1 – Sort by Course
- 2 – Sort by Instructor
- 3 – Sort by Location