This is a tutorial for class scheduling staff only. No log in is required. It describes the purpose and format options for a specific SOC report.
For step-by-step instructions on how to run an SOC report, go to Run SOC Reports.
The NRSR0024 - SOC Report 1 produces a list of courses with their effective dates, titles, units, GE and history by college or department using various sort and formatting options.
- 1 = All Items
- 2 = All Items except Enrollment Requirements
- 3 = Class Data, Place, Days, Time
- 4 = Class Data, Instr Name, Place
- 5 = Class Data, Instr Name, ID
- 6 = Requirement Elements only (Do not recommend this option for printing. It outputs too many pages)
- 1 = Schedule Allowed
- 2 = Scheduled and Not Schedule
- 3 = No Schedule Allowed
- Check this box to apply double-spacing to the report.